Your bags are packed and you are heading off to live the dorm life or move into your very own place for the first time. Here are some hip yet practical furniture and accessory pieces to outfit your new digs. These items have energetic pops of colour with a bohemian meets post modern vibe!
1. District 17, Blooming Etagere Bookshelves
2. Etsy: Half Pence Design, Science Biology Art Print Microscopes
3. Jonathan Adler, Monogrammed Bargello Paperweight
4. Etsy: Amy Rice Art, Earth Laughs Flowers / Hand Painted Vintage Globe
5. District 17, Uncle Jack Accent Table or Stool
6. EQ3, Nelson Swag Leg Desk, Part of the Herman Miller Collection
I am absolutely in love with this baby girl’s nursery found on Project Nursery. It has a wonderful eclectic mix of post modern pieces mixed with vintage finds. The grey backdrop creates a clean slate behind the pops of yellow and inventive gallery walls. I will definitely be drawing inspiration from these unique wall collages and displays in the future!
Contact Nesting Story for all of your little one’s design needs!